05 September 2013

It's a Thursday today! I wanted to stay home and go jog in the evening... But plan kinda failed. ): Gotta meet nic, Wenqi & Pam to discuss for the Zeral's cum Heous running man. Tiring man, to come up with games all. HAHAHAHA. At least it was productive to have planned out our 3 games! YAY TO US!! Watched channel 8's SUDDEN and saw the scene between Ruien and Romeo , so sad. :'( Romeo wants Ruien to stop doing all those stuffs for her, but Ruien is still standing strong to stay by him. That kind of feeling I totally understand. It's just so hard to stop loving Someone you really love. Urghh. Just hate myself for holding him too dear to my heart. Well... Other than this, I'm so stressed out planning for nic basil's birthday! Tmr ANATAS is celebrating for him at scape! OMG PLANNING IS DAMN TOUGH. But finally he agree to zar that he can go out tmr. Woohoo. He won't even suspect it's us planning for him. He will be surprised YAY. :) Just hope the surprise plan tmr will turn out well! Really miss all of my ANATAS ppl .<3